Our Studio Terms
- For the time being the lounge area is closed. Please come earliest 10 min before the class and latest 5 min before, already dressed ready for the class.
- If you feel sick or are at any risk please practice yoga from the safety of your home.
- Bring your own yoga mat, towel & water bottle.
- Please leave all other personal belongings outside the Yoga Shala. Only bring inside your mat, towel and water bottle.
- When entering the Yoga Shala, you will see marks on the floor guiding you where to place the mat. Please respect the marks and the distance between each other.
- Practice overall good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Be mindful about coughing, sneezing and sweat
- The shower facilities are not available at the moment.
- Please leave the studio as soon as the class finishes. This means unfortunately, no coming back inside after taking a dip in the water.
- All regular guidelines count at the studio. Keep a safe distance from each other, avoid physical contact and be mindful about everyone’s wellbeing.
- We are thoroughly and frequently cleaning all surfaces in the studio. Help us maintain the highest standard of hygiene.
- If you have your yoga mat at the studio we ask you to please pick it up ASAP.
Payment & Account Info:
We accept all major credit cards and we have the right to store your billing information in our system for charges. We accept cash, MobilePay and cards for services and products, but membership autopays need to be through credit card. For memberships, we automatically withdraw the membership fee from your account. We have the right to charge your account 50kr for all late cancellations (up to 4 hours before) and no shows.
Memberships and clip cards are for personal use only and can not be used by others. Abuse of this can lead to a cancelled membership. If you would like to cancel your membership, the binding period is 2 months after cancellation so you will have 2 more automatic payments. You can pause your membership for up to 2 months for an 89kr fee to hold. You cannot pause your membership in the current month. You cannot cancel your membership when your membership is paused and you cannot pause your membership during a time of cancellation. All changes MUST be done through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the right to change our prices for our memberships and services at any point. We have the right to terminate/cancel any membership at any point if we see it is necessary.
We do not refund under the circumstances of forced major events such as: natural disasters, mass sickness, pandemic, epidemic, war, riots, lockdowns and governmental decisions that prohibit or restrict our company from performing our activity.
All payments for workshops are non-refundable (unless event has been cancelled or changed), but they can be transferred to another participant.
All yoga classes and time spent at the studio and cafe is done at your own risk. The yoga teacher and staff members do not hold responsibility for any injuries.
You can book your class through our website or by downloading our App, creating an account, and choosing a class. You may cancel your class up to 4 hours before, if you cancel after this period or you don’t show up to your booking, you will be charged 50dkk. If you are on the wait list, you will be notified through email if you get on the list, if you do not show up, you will be charged 50dkk. If you have booked the class and don’t show up within 5 minutes before the class, your spot will be given away to those on the wait list.
We open the door for early morning classes 20 minutes before class begins. Make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class begins. If there is a wait list, your spot will be given away 5 minutes before the class begins. We will lock the door before the class starts and you won’t be let in as it disrupts the class. So be sure to be here in good time. Only enter the studio through the front of the cafe, we will never open the glass door into the studio room so please do not knock as it is very disruptive to the class.
What to Bring:
Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind sweating in. Dry-fit is a good idea, it is fast drying and doesn’t tend to carry a smell. We rent mats and towels at the studio, but feel free to bring your own. Bring a water bottle, you can bring it inside with you if you would like, although we don’t recommend drinking water throughout the class.
Food & Drink:
We recommend that you don’t eat up to 2 hours before the class. If you are hungry, just have a light snack. Drink plenty of water in small quantities throughout the day before and after the class to make sure you are properly hydrated. You can bring a water bottle into the room, although we don’t recommend drinking water throughout the class. It cools down the body causing the body to spend more energy to heat back up and the process takes you out of the moment and out of your practice.
If you are tired, feel free to take a seated position, child’s pose, or lay on your back. Please try to refrain from leaving the room until the end of the class.