Things to Know
- If it is your very first time at our studio, please arrive 15 minutes before the class to get everything set up.
- Doors for the yoga studio open 30 minutes before each class and lock 5 minutes before each class.
- If you arrive late, you won’t be let in because it disrupts the class.
- If you are late, DO NOT knock on the yoga studio windows or try to enter in the side door, it is always locked and it is very disruptive.
- If you cannot make the class you have booked, you must cancel at least 4 hours in advance or else there is a 50dkk late fee.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water in small doses before and after the class.
- Try not to eat anything too heavy up to 2 hours before the class. If you are hungry, a light snack such as a piece of fruit or a bar is okay.
- Wear what you are comfortable in and can move easily in. Be aware that you will be sweating a lot so dry fit clothing is recommended.
- Please bring mat, towel, and water. (A mat + towel can be rented for 50dkk if you do not have one)
- Be quiet and mindful of others once entering the yoga hall. Try not to leave the room once you’ve gone in, so as not to disturb others. If the heat is getting to you, try to just be still on your mat, and reconnect with your breath.
- Book your class ahead of time to reserve a spot.
- Everyone’s practice is different, focus on your own practice and listen to your body and what feels right.